- How to realize your defining moment and have a breakthrough in your life
- Where to find the courage to change your life
- How to overcome worrying about what other people think about you
- The hidden blessings that reveal themselves in moments of anger, regret, and rejection
- Finally be who you want to be in a world that is constantly trying to change you (even if you're not sure of what that is yet)
- Knowing how to recognize the new beginnings in your life (even during moments of total chaos) that allows you to reinvent yourself
Get Your FREE BOOK* plus Your FREE 45-Minute One on One Call with Chaney Weiner
***This is NOT a sales call or a sales pitch in disguise***
- During your 45-minute one on one call with Chaney we'll discuss how to breakthrough the current challenge(s) you're facing...which paves the way for you to feel respected, appreciated, and recognized for who you are and all you do.
- Get a fresh start and new lease on life.
Just enter your name and email address below to get your free* paperback copy of "Because This Is Your Life"
used for third-party commercial purposes. *Because This Is Your Life retails for $20 ($17 on Amazon) but we will ship you a paperback copy for FREE – the book itself is free. All I ask is that you pay the $7.95 shipping and handling fee to receive it. You get the book and extra bonus for free.
“The wisdom contained in this book guides you to discover the magnificence of who you are, and to feel appreciated and “worth it” for all that you do.”
-Dr John Demartini, International bestselling author of The Values Factor
“This book is a daily reminder of how important of a person you are and how special your life is. Thank you Chaney for telling the stories and relating the moments that are so universal in making this possible.”
-Jordan Rich, Host of the Jordan Rich Show, WBZ RADIO, CBS Boston
“Chaney Weiner has created the definitive source to reclaiming and fully
experiencing your newfound life with, Because This Is Your Life. This book
will allow the true spirit and essence of who you are to soar.”
-Dr. Joe Rubino, Founder, Center For Personal Reinvention, and bestselling author